Don’t be amongst the millions who fall prey to incorrect billing.
One in five business energy bills contain errors, and these mistakes are costing firms around £500 million on their energy bills.
Businesses are on their own to wade through piles of utility invoices and incompetent customer service to claim refunds for inconsistent billing.
An audit of your last six years’ energy bills may allow you to claim back from suppliers any over payments. You could be owed a significant amount.
How energy bill
We tailor this service to your business’s unique requirements, and therefore offer many personalized features to serve you best.
We can help you with:
- Process all utility invoices (managing all EDI files or paper invoices received from the supplier)
- Verify meter readings against utility bills
- Constantly receive data directly from data collectors to compare against invoices
- Rate comparison – ensuring charges correspond with the contract
- Confirm correct meter serial on bill
- VAT Checks
- KVA Capacity checks
- Confirm correct discount application
- Update changes in contract or COT
- Usage tolerance verification
- Verify historical billing data
- Bill tracking – following duplicate, overdue or missing bills
- Liaise with utility suppliers in case of inconsistencies
- Recover funds from utility suppliers